This Fall Home & Garden section is all about getting ready for the holidays and hunkering down for a long winter. With a focus on families and home improvement, this section targets a wide range of potential advertisers, from home and garden centers to insulation contractors and landscapers.
It comes with eight pages of content, plus tab and broadsheet covers, all pre-designed with high-resolution photos. Pages are in both PDF and Quark 6.5 for Mac formats, and they’re designed to be used as a tab page or the top half of a broadsheet. You can download low-resolution sample pages below.
• Five ideas for fall fun with kids
• Getting a head start on your spring landscaping
• Planting and picking pansies
• Setting a Thanksgiving centerpiece
• Removing “popcorn” ceiling texture
• Sealing your air ducts to save money
• How to winterize your home