Click the image to download a complete sample PDF.
The Affordable Care Act — or “Obamacare,” if you prefer the slang — is one of the most wide-reaching laws to be enacted in America in decades, and its effects are going to be felt by nearly everyone.
Most of the new rules will go into effect on Jan. 1, 2014, and we’ve developed this section to explain what it means for all types of people — from business owners to women, children and the elderly.
– The history of health-care reform
– An overview of the Affordable Care Act
– Choices available for health insurance
– Children’s pre-existing conditions
– Tax breaks that are available for buying insurance
– Preventative care incentives
– How it will impact small businesses
– Plus FAQs and more details from HealthCare.gov.
You can download a complete sample section here.
The media is available in InDesign pages, ready-to-print PDFs, text and photos so you can re-arrange it for your market. It includes 11 pages of content, plus tab and broadsheet covers.
We even included three different cover designs so you can pick your favorite one!
Place Your Order
Health Care Reform
|Up to 4,999